1. 2bme - 2bme is a site for teens with cancer. Get the scoop on the non-medical stuff you're wondering about - from skin and hair to fitness and friends. Now U can deal! http://lookgoodfeelbetter.org/2bMe/2bMe.html Phone: (800) 395-LOOK (800-395-5665);firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Chemosavvy - Chemosavvy specializes in providing affordable, stylish, and comfortable quality headwear including hats, caps, turbans, scarves, and headbands, as well as wigs and hair pieces for women. http://www.chemosavvy.com Phone: (888) 599-3560;email@example.com
3. Headcovers - This site offers a large selection of hats, turbans, and other headwear for hair loss and cancer patients. http://www.headcovers.com Phone: 1-800-264-HATS (4287)
4. Look Good Feel Better For Teens - This is a hospital-based public service program created to help girls and guys aged 13-17, deal with the appearance, health, and social side effects of cancer treatment. http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.org/audience/teens/program.htm Phone: (800) 395-LOOK (800-395-5665).
5. Wigs for Kids - This not-for-profit organization provides hair replacement solutions for children affected by hair loss due to chemotherapy, alopecia, burns, and other medical conditions. http://www.wigsforkids.org Phone: (440) 333-4433;firstname.lastname@example.org