1. American Brain Tumor Association - This organization provides a complete source for information about brain tumors, treatment options, clinical trials, support groups, and referral information. They also help to fund brain tumor research. http://www.abta.org Phone: 800-886-2282; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses (APHON) - The association is the leading professional organization for registered nurses caring for children and adolescents with cancer and their families. The highest standards of nursing practice are achieved through education, research, certification, advocacy, and affiliation. http://www.aphon.org/ Phone: (847) 375-4724; email@example.com
3. The Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation - This organization was founded by families, friends, and physicians of children with brain tumors. Their mission is to raise funds for scientific research, heighten public awareness of this most devastating disease, and improve prognosis and quality of life for those who are affected. http://www.childhoodbraintumor.org Phone: (877) 217-4166; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Children's Oncology Group (COG) - This is the world's largest and most prestigious childhood cancer esearch organization, comprised of a cooperative team of over 5,000 physicians, nurses, scientists, and researchers, dedicated to discovery and compassionate cures. There are more than 200 member institutions of the COG throughout North American where over 90% of all children with cancer are treated. http://www.childrensoncologygroup.org Phone: (800) 458-6223.
5. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - This society is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education, and patient services. The society's mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. http://www.leukemia.org Phone: (800) 955-4572.
6. Lymphoma Research Foundation - This is a leading resource for accurate, up to date information on lymphomas, treatment, research, and practical assistance to cope with this disease. http://www.lymphoma.org Phone: (800) 235-6848; (800) 500-9976; Helpline@lymphoma.org
7. National Childhood Cancer Foundation (NCCF) - This organization supports pediatric cancer treatment and research projects throughout the USA, Canada, and Australia. They support cooperative laboratory and clinical research designed to improve treatment. http://www.curesearch.org/ Phone: (800) 458-6223; email@example.com