1. A Special Wish Foundation, Inc. - This is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to granting the wishes of children under the age of 21 and diagnosed as having a life- threatening disorder. http://www.spwish.org/ Phone: (800) 486-wish.
2. Believe in Tomorrow National Children's Foundation - This organization offers programs and services that help children/teens with life-threatening illnesses believe in hope, joy, and the promise of tomorrow. The Foundation is dedicated to improving quality of life for critically ill children/teens and their families through three unique programs: Retreat Housing, Hands On Adventures, and Pain Management and Distraction Technology. http://www.believeintomorrow.org Phone: (800) 933-5470; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Children's Hopes & Dreams - This organization has been serving children with serious childhood illnesses since 1983. Their programs serve over 14,000 seriously ill children each year - children suffering with illnesses such as cancer, cystic fibrosis, AIDS, Hodgkin's disease, leukemia, muscular dystrophy, and sickle cell, to name only a few. http://www.helpingnow.org/ Phone: 706-482-2248.
4. Children's Wish Foundation International - Children's Wish Foundation is committed to bringing joy and happiness to seriously ill children throughout the world by fulfilling their unique wish. Since its inception, the foundation has evolved and developed hospital enrichment programs which place educational and entertainment materials in children's hospitals throughout the world. http://www.childrenswish.org US Phone: (800) 323-WISH (800-323-9474); UK Phone: (020) 7034-1910; JacqueN@childrenswish.org
5. Dream Factory - The Dream Factory grants dreams to children/teens diagnosed with a critical or chronic illness who are 3-18 years of age. http://www.dreamfactoryinc.com Phone: (800) 456-7556; (502) 637-8700.
6. Kids Wish Network - This nationally recognized charitable organization is dedicated to infusing hope, creating happy memories, and improving quality of life for children, ages 3-18 years, with life-threatening illnesses. http://www.kidswishnetwork.com Phone: (888) 918-9004; (813) 891-9374; email@example.com
7. The Make-A-Wish Foundation - Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children/teens with serious life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. http://www.wish.org/ Phone: (800) 722-WISH (800-722-9474) (800) 965-WISH (9474).
8. Starlight Childrens Foundation - Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation's focus is to lift the spirits of seriously ill kids and their families at times of great stress and hardship. Services are provided for seriously, chronically and terminally ill children, aged 4 through 18 years. Starlight offers a variety of programs and services including Wish-Granting, Starlight Rooms, Starlight Fun Centers, PC Pals, and Kids Activity Network excursions. These programs provide a vital outlet for children suffering from pain and the depression created by stress and isolation. Programs are administered and wishes granted throughout the 50 states and internationally through local chapters. http://www.starlight.org/ Phone: (310) 479-1212; firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Sunshine Foundation - "The Original Dream Makers" Sunshine is a grant wishing organization that answers the dreams of seriously ill and physically challenged children/teens, ages 3-21 years, from all over the country. http://www.sunshinefoundation.org Phone: (215)396-4770;